Click HERE to GIVE, and you can click on the “Help Us Fundraise” button to make your team page. Whichever team raises the most will be feted with a special Pizza Party in Venice, CA! You can help us really enrich our Camp4All program for homeless & at-risk youth in LA this season, and make it more of an amazing experience than ever…
THE ENRICHING PLATFORM
The CLF’s Enriching program is comprised of activities and events offered to at-risk and homeless youth from agencies such as LA’s BEST, Para Los Ninos, Urban Compass, Doors of Hope, the LA Mission, Covenant House, Midnight Mission, Upward Bound, Alexandria House, and many others annually, including, of course-the children and families who comprise our Vita Network of families. This platform of hands-on and both recreational and emotionally uplifting series of year-long programs allows families and youth to experience life as we feel a person truly should- a life that is powerful-and full of hope, wonder, promise and possibility. To date, more than 24,000 families have been served through the CLF’s Enriching Platform of Programs.
Here are some of our Annual Enriching Platform Program series of activities:
- A tremendous Camp4All Program that has been incredibly well-established in the local community since 1993, and has served over 50,000 at-risk youth & families from shelters and agencies serving at-risk youth in Los Angeles through awesome day camps, overnight retreats, and surf camps in Malibu, CA.
- Astounding December Holiday Events for our program families, low-income LAUSD students, and thousands of homeless friends at our collaboration with the House of Blues on Thanksgiving Day -50,000 have been served through this progrsam alone since 1993.
- Family Camp overnight camp retreats to instill a sense of strength and confidence in women through our summer Camp4All Program
- Field Trips that are highly recreational, often innovative, and culturally based (We consider Disneyland, movie screenings with FOX Gives on the historic studio lot, and the rides at Pacific Park to occasionally fall under these descriptions!)
- Endless Pizza parties, movie nights, birthday celebrations, graduation parties MONTHLY and WEEKLY- for the children and families in our Vita Network and Care through College Program.
Check out all of the tabs above to see how we individualize the “enriching” experience each season for the deserving children and families we serve!